TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Empty
PostSubject: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 pm

[img][/img][img][/img]FFog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc005
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc006
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc007
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc008
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc009
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc010
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc011
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc012
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc013
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc014
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc015
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc016
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc017
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc018
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc019
Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! FogHorncageetc020og Horn is getting for a road trip to Sherries. I just trimmed his wings and toes and a little on his nose LOL.I also just got two Greek tortoise's a male and female from a friend. Get ready Sherry it will be Fog Horns great adventure real soon hahahahahahaha[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 pm

LOL he looks ready to go so how did he like haven those wings cliped lol i know last night was a trip for me i tested 3 birdies and my god what a blood bath i got when i cliped kiwi i had blood all over me boy for a tiny snip it was like war war 3 in here but we are all better now i had quik stop and soo in a few weeks i will find out once and for all what kiwi skittles and raven are . any way the tortie kids are to cute with there lil smiles
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I got bipted on my fore arm,not too bad. John got bipped on his thumb, not too bad. It's been over two years since I did him . He wasn't very cooperative so I had to towel him. He hates towels and gloves. His beak was very good so not much to do except the tip.Had a lot of flight ,all grown in. Good thing he's a Phatt Butt, 2 heavy to fly unless a gust of wind beneath him.All in all he was a very good boy.I trimmed 6 bigg birds and 2 african grays.With John helping or me helping him I should say it went quite quickley. $20.00 tips so that buys run for the night lololol.Two people wanted to buy him. He was sitting on a perch for awhile befor I got to him hahahahaHe is such a colorful Scarlet and so tame. Everyone was holding him and he never once got nippie.You are getting a great Mccaw girlie girl. Take good care of the bigg dummie Phatt Butt.HAHAHA See yall in a few days. I will miss him for sure Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_sad . Best thing for him to go to yall though. Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:31 pm

well we will take good care of him and spoil him rotten. i just got the ring necks out and wow guess what the male didnt try to eat me alive wow big day for both of us with out a fight omg it was so cool i took them out for pics but i gotta wait til i get them all on the pc befor i can post any but im just in shock he was such a good boy today i still need names fox hasnt named them and im at a loss i keep wanting to call the male chewy lol but i dont think fox likes the name at all and he thinks most my names are silly i come up with lol any way im just letting the ring necks sit on a play top for awhile they seem to be enjoying it watching the other birdies
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Birds are cool to watch. They can teach you about Flocks and friendship. . They will respect you you respect them.Cool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm

well we cant wait to meet foghorn i showed his pics on the birdie site and they was all saying what a handsome fellow he is
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Yeah, he's a keeper.Yall will have sooo much fun with him, he's a regular character. I'm glad it's you that I'm giving him too. I know he will have a good home.Just remember if yall can't handle the big boy I can always come back and bring him home.!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 pm

i think we will have a blast and i know if something happen id call ya but im really looking forword to when ya both get here and meeting the big ham bone i think all will be good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

COOL!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

Hahahaa i maybe getting a Free box of samples for all the birdies its lafeber bird food and treats i just asked for free samples to try and i sent them a bunch of pics of my kids to see so wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!   Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fog Horn and his travel cage +two Greek torts I just inherited!
Page 1 of 1