TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Empty
PostSubject: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Hi yall. Took these pics of the newest babies. And some pics of Pia Melodies girlie dragon with her mate Red Dog. and some assorted others [url][Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3469
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3470
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3471
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3472
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3473
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3474
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3475
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3476
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3477
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3479
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3480
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3481
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3482
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3483
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3484
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3485
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3486
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3487
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3488
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3489
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3490
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3492
Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  DSCN3094/url]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Dang I forgot, The two Dragond doing the nasty in the aquarium are not supposed to be doing it lol. The Female is named Worf(you know its hard to tell Klingons male from female) hahahaAnd the boy is Spike. He is about 1 yr old and she is about 1 1/2. only had them togeather cause I was cleaning another cage for him and whenI got back to him he was boinkin WQorf. She kissed a dragon and she liked it hahaha Worf is a little smaller than Pia so I didnt think nasties would happen but thenSpike Got a (SPIKE ON) andd started head bobbin and stuff then tried to stuff her. I dont thing he is big enough but he sure wants som afternoon delight. The little devil I mean dragon lol.
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 pm

Aw!! How sweet!!
And the pic that just has the one dragon: Is she waving? (I love it when they wave!)
That red male of yours in PHENOMENAL!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh yeah!!! They really give each other signal 's. I never thought it would be fun to watch Zards lol. Me and mike are doing these zards. He wants to get silkiesby mating two Leather backs. But I just want to do babie stuff. So did you see how small the three day olds are. Check next week. They grow like heck . Any way I love dragons but am still scared of lizards . Go figure. We sold some babies to a Reptile shop but just got store credit. I need another incubator.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Oh yeah Red Dog was a gift from Mikes partner and was Very $$$ But we are sure to get some very pretty dragons from Pia and Red Dog. Really if any one wants a babie I will give it to yall. We got so many . Mostly eggies but stll lots. Who da thunk I wood lik a zard sort of ? b6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Oh crap. I forgot to say the pic of my Old face shows wher I fell on my face and broke my Opcipital Orb lol. My Eys socket. So my left eyebrow is lower and my nose broke so I got a scar in my left eye sort of. my god tom watch out you old fool. Passed out due to meds HAHAHA crap drunken
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:43 pm

wow looks like you been buisy with things and i see foghorn doin his thing lol i still think your going to be way over your head in lizards lol there going to take over the world look out tom
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 pm

I know sweetie.Didn't think they would be so much of a deal. But if you give the right stuff as far as food and fortunatelly it is hot down here so long that the dragons want to boink all the time. And they do.. But we got a market that wants them and it is so much fun.Just expensive to feed them dragoooons. I just traded a male for two females from another peep doing dragoons. Getting our brood togeather lol.Want one Sherry lol hahahahaah. No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:54 pm

lol nooooo i dont want any dragons i have my hands full as it is
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn    Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of three day old babies and then Fog Horn
Page 1 of 1