TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

this is how big the baby macaw is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

this is how big the baby macaw is Empty
PostSubject: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:17 pm

this is how big the baby macaw is Pictur26

this is how big the baby macaw is Pictur27
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:18 pm

this is how big the baby macaw is Pictur28

this is how big the baby macaw is Pictur29
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Wow that sucker is hugemungeous. this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:00 pm

yup getting big
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:38 am

Holy cow! They grow fast!!
He's just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:14 pm

this is how big the baby macaw is Pictur62

he has gotten abit bigger now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Look like feathered dinosaures dont they. He is too cute. And he is still a babie, for another couple years. this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:24 pm

im gunna baby him allright he is getting on my last nerve lol sense we droped 2 feedings now his sec day he has done nothing but scream like that cockatoo did wanting food lol but he hasnt droped weight to the point of giving in to it so i think now he is testing us trying to get me to give in but when he screams i just turn my head say no go eat your own food and walk away boy does he get cheesed off he screams louder and i just ignore him he has to learn im not given in but i tell ya he sure gave me a head ache today with that screaming
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:52 am

Now remember when he screams he is trying to get attention. Trying to get your attention. Don't yell back like some people do. When a bird yells and you yell back you are just reinforcing his yelling. Thats why young birds get in trouble with their owners with the yelling.I know its hard but he will come around I promise. If he gets a bad screaming habit you won't be able to break it at this age. He is in a formatable time of life so try not to reinforce his screaming. He is testing your will power and learning all at the same time.. Small chunks of food is what he needs to learn to do .This is the hardest part of weaning. Remember your Cockatoo! There is a fine line between lovin him and killin him I am sure lol.Hang in there Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:35 am

we are trying to just walk out of the room when he does it so that its not rewarded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is how big the baby macaw is   this is how big the baby macaw is Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is how big the baby macaw is
Page 1 of 1