TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Any football fans here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Any football fans here? Empty
PostSubject: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:26 am

My favorite thing about fall! I like the NFL; don't really get into college ball much. Great game last night between the Giants and the Cowboys! A real nail biter, right down to the last few seconds.

Tom, I know you're a big sports guy. Who are you likin' this year?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 am

Well I like college,So of course I like the Hurricanes.Grew up with them-we had no pro ball forever. Still a little to soon to pick. But The Jets look good.I really like ttheir New quaterback And then maybe The Saints?I like their quaterback, he will be great someday!.we'll see, give it two more weeks then stuff settles into the grind of the season.Injuries and what not.I love ALL sports. I used to coach a city football team. We actually won one year.Those that can ply do those that can't playcoach lol. Any football fans here? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

PostSubject: Re: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:38 pm

I like Drew Brees too; he's an awesome passer. I didn't catch the Jets game, so I haven't seen Sanchez in action yet; but he's from USC, the only team that strikes fear in the hearts of our Ohio State Buckeyes.

Although I live in Cleveland Browns territory, I can barely watch them. It's too painful. Brady Quinn got lots of attention when the Browns snapped him up; but so far, I haven't been too impressed. I'm a diehard Steelers fan. I never tire of watching Troy Polamalu do his stuff; his being sidelined with a knee injury is a real bummer.

Oh, and the Manning boys...people either love 'em or hate 'em. I love 'em.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 pm

The Mannings are sort of in their own league. Dont' get me wrong but thier Father Archis was one of the best. Unfortunately he was prone to the hurts,lol.I Hate it that Miami passed two times on Drew Brees. But I have seen Sanchez will be the next" Dan Marino" not to brag that we had him . But Sanchez and Brees I personally think have it all. ang I didn't know yoy was a footballer. But I love looking at colledge. The pagentry and then the real guts and glory and school pride and 'The Future of the Pro Game.'I like Ohio State.I hate Notra Dame. Like USC.not marrieded to them but.University of Miami will always be in my heart.Heck I think Miami will get its Swagger back this year. The Quaterback was # 1 in High School fot 3 yrs running.Also the Northwestern High School was # 1 for his junior and senior year. Won the highschool Heisman in Fl for 3 yrs. local award. So Maybe. VT next.
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

PostSubject: Re: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:49 am

Hey Tom, it's been a couple of weeks since we talked football. Just a few random thoughts:

Cleveland Browns FINALLY won a game! Never mind that it was against the Buffalo Bills, a team that's as just about as pathetic as they are. And never mind that all six of their points were the results of field goals. A win is still a win.

My favorite team, the Steelers, have a winning streak going...two in a row, LOL. They were able to win over Detroit today despite Willie Parker and Troy Polamalu being out with injuries. They'll no doubt continue their winning streak next week, since they're up against the Browns.

Peyton Manning was awesome again today. Fifth consective game with over 300 yards passing; 36 of 44 completions. Dad's gotta be so proud.

Boy, did I ever feel sorry for Mark Sanchez last week. Not a pretty sight at New Orleans. Let's hope he can shake it off and get his mojo back tomorrow night in Miami. It'll be interesting to see if WR Braylon Edwards performs any better for the Jets than he did for the Browns. Cleveland was smart to get rid of him. He couldn't hold on to the ball, and was trouble off the field.

Hey Tom, I see that USC is playing Notre Dame next Saturday. Who are you rooting for...hehe?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 am

Not the Irish Now you know that the Jets are playing here in Miami. The Dolphins have a pretty intense rivalry. I think Sanchez is pretty dang good but then I remember he is a Jet. I hate the Jets.Yeah Edwards is a partie dude for sure. He can be a distraction to fellow teamates.Should be something to watch, I might go to the game,waiting to hear from a friend w/tickets. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any football fans here?   Any football fans here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any football fans here?
Page 1 of 1