TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Empty
PostSubject: Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows   Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

Cannabis sativa hemp, the miracle plant, contains the cure for cancer and other ailments
By Rick Simpson - Friday, March 7 2008

My name is Rick Simpson. I have been providing people with Hemp Oil medicines, at no cost, for about three years. The results have been nothing short of amazing. Throughout man's history hemp has always been known as the most medicinal plant in the world. Even with this knowledge, hemp has always been used as a political and religious football. I want this knowledge out there for everyone to learn! Watch the documentary Run From The Cure to understand more about using cannabis as a cure for cancer and other medical problems!
The current restrictions against hemp were put in place and maintained, not because hemp is evil or harmful, but for big money to make more big money, while we suffer and die needlessly. Look at a proposal such as this; if we were allowed to grow hemp in our back yards and cure our own illnesses, what do you think the reaction of the pharmaceutical industry would be to such a plan?

Many large pharmaceutical companies that still exist today sold hemp based medicines in the 1800's and early 1900's. They knew then what I have recently found out. Hemp oil if produced properly is a cure-all that the pharmaceutical industry can't patent.

To learn more about my and hemp oil, visit www.PhoenixTears.ca and watch the documentary Run From The Cure. Below the posted videos you will find more studies and research about cannabis curing cancer!

Rick Simpson outside court, 2007Rick Simpson outside court, 2007RUN FROM THE CURE: A Film By Christian Laurette

After a serious head injury in 1997, Rick Simpson sought relief from his medical condition through the use of medicinal hemp oil. When Rick discovered that the hemp oil (with its high concentration of T.H.C.) cured cancers and other illnesses, he tried to share it with as many people as he could free of charge, curing and controlling literally hundreds of people's illnesses... but when the story went public, the long arm of the law snatched the medicine - leaving potentially thousands of people without their cancer treatments - and leaving Rick with unconsitutional charges of possessing and trafficking marijuana!

Canada is in the middle of a CANCER EPIDEMIC! Meet the people who were not allowed to testify on Rick's behalf at the Supreme Court of Canada's Infamous Rick Simpson Trial on September 10, 2007... INCLUDING A MAN WHO WAS CURED OF TERMINAL CANCER USING HEMP OIL!

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5169.html
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows   Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

My turtles like Hemp Oil lol.My friends like Hemp lol.I love my friends and my turtles hahhahahaha Shocked
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows   Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:51 pm

I am a skeptic, sue me.
I question how well hemp oil really cures cancer. I am a biased person in this department, not because of my views on marijuana but because of my views on exotic pets and their wild counterparts.
There are many cures right now to many diseases just waiting to be released and many are derived from poisons and venoms from reptiles, arachnids and other exotic animals. The Death Stalker scorpion's venom is being analyzed so a new synthesized version of it can CURE brain cancer. No chemo therapy at all to my knowledge.
The poision from the Gilla monster is a big subject of research for diabetes treatment. Poison dart frogs, tarantulas, and conchs are all animals that provide potential cures and treatments to many ailments. The amount of research put into these are way too little in my opinion. If the arguement over Canibis was put into these other areas, who knows what we could be able to cure right now.
That above statement kind of sounds like a person trying to sell something, but that's just me being skeptical.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows   Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Oh crapI hoped it cured something! After all I am just getting over the side effects, but my glocoma is getting better. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows   Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run From The Cure: How Cannabis Cures Cancer And Why No One Knows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe :: Tribe Comic Fun Zone and General Chat Are and Video section and Tribe classfieds :: General Chat area-
Jump to: