TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

can you beleave it we got snow again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

can you beleave it we got snow again Empty
PostSubject: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 am

its snowing out side again this really bites
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh man, you're really getting a lot more than we are here in Ohio! So far this winter we've only had one pretty heavy snowstorm. *knock wood* I think you should send some of that stuff down to Tom in Fla and share it with him, LOL!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Oh please! I want snow! I'll be good.I'll send some sunshine! can you beleave it we got snow again Lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:55 pm

well i did send snow to tom but he yelled at me for it the last time hahahaa but thats ok i can box some up and ship it to him or even box some up set it in the freezer and let him pick it up when he comes here lol
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:49 pm

We talked to our son in Mooresville this morning and he was watching the kids play in almost a foot of snow.
I dunno, folks. I'm gettin to old for this winter blizzard stuff. *BBRRR*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:18 pm

OK Sherry. Me & Foghorn are comeing up to the north lands.I want a box -o- snow lol.We are planning March 17 for the great adventure. Should be there thursday afternoon or so so I expect snow.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:48 pm

LOL ok tom i will try to save ya a box of it for ya ...

yeah K im so tired of it and to boot now it looks like once again my car might not be going into the shop to be fixed some idiot hit my car and took off so im stuck with payin for most of it any way if this crap dont stop i wont be able to get to leesburg shoot at the moment i cant even get out of the drive way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you beleave it we got snow again   can you beleave it we got snow again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can you beleave it we got snow again
Page 1 of 1