TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

welp i went to the herp show today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

welp i went to the herp show today Empty
PostSubject: welp i went to the herp show today   welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 8:37 pm

i wanted to take pics but it was so crouded that you couldnt hardly get thru it was a small building with alot of ppl packed in and there was tons of little kids in the way while trying to look at things i wish parents would watch there kids and not let them run like a bunch of freaken wild monkeys in places like that but any way they had alot of snakes and turtles and lizards and frogs and some inverts i was soooo tempted in a little turtle they had but when i picked it up to inspect it poor thing had wounds all over it and no way i was going to pay no 90 bucks for a turtle with bad wounds i did see alot of red foots and cherry heads and aisen turtles sulcatas leopards and pancake torts the same table with the wounded reeves also had a tank with iggys huge ones with a black throat sav in the tank with them he was lookin at the iggys legs like mmm lunch i wasnt thrilled to much becouse the place was smellen funky and dead rabbits and G-pigs was for sale in open and man that stuff was really smelling funky i think they shoulda kept it in coolers or something crist they even had live rabbits and pigs in there i was starting to think it was a petting zoo but in all there was some nice looking critters there still dont think it was worth 7 bucks a person tho but i did manage to get the turtle food and vitamins plus 2 boxs of crickets i think the next time i go to one ill just wait for the big one at the fair grounds next time at least you could breath there and not have kids in the dang way
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: welp i went to the herp show today   welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Wow. Sounds like it was much more stressful than anything else.
They had feeder animals for sale? You can find bugs here, but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: welp i went to the herp show today   welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:10 pm

they had alot of feeder animals for sale live or dead from rabbits,g-pigs,mice rats and even gerbals roaches and crickets meal worms fruit flys to super worms and the list goes on live or dead . it was a stressful time i was in there less then an hour very depressing spent almost 3 hours to get there and wasnt even in there long at all thats how small the place was 1 room the size of a cafatera
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welp i went to the herp show today   welp i went to the herp show today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welp i went to the herp show today
Page 1 of 1