TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

Registration date : 2008-08-07

A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Empty
PostSubject: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:32 pm

Be prepared to be bored!

Bob (Green Burmese Python) needed a bath. So I got a crash course in snakey origami. Did you know a 9 foot burm needs to be folded 6 times to fit into a kitchen sink? Neither did I...

A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff040

Some pictures of Bob and Alex outside. Alex is doing better now. She will eat on her own. But as you can see, she still has a loooong way to go.

A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff001
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff003

Bob decided its time to leave...

A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff002
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff008

And because I am an idiot, I thought it would be a great idea to bathe the monitors.

Rocko, The Evil Overlord
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff022
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff023
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff024
Survived the bath, but he was still trying to bite me while I was drying him off.
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff026

Now Joanna Banana's turn
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff027
I do believe she was telling me where I could stick my general hygiene ideas.
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff030
She has some great colors coming in.
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff031

Well, after this little adventure, it safe to say I won't be doing this again any time soon. I've had to wear long sleeves all week, not because of my tattoos, but because I was concerned strangers may worry about my pschological well being and think I'm just really bad at trying to kill myself. These little beasties can flail like nothing I've ever seen.

Yes... They can stay funky...

And just had to throw this one in of Super Dragon. LOL
This little guy is 7 months old and leeetle, but he's such a sweetheart! He went to my mother's this weekend for some good, old fashioned granma spoilin'.
A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Randomherpstuff012

Okay, I guess this ones long enough. Hope ya'll didn't get too bored.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 am

LOL you got your work cut out for you k such spoiled critters you got there
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:41 am

Oh yeah... Rotten to the core!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:45 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Love your snakes,and those Zards are cute but They still scare me.
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm

The baby dragon is cute. Those monitors, though, are evil incarnate...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Oh NOooooo I like them but ;Phobias' dang. Now Dino was cute until he quit eatin??!? I want one of those green frogs w/red feey. Melodie says "Want" big boy. Dang it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:56 pm

lol she isnt going to let ya get one either huh guess you will just have to settle for a fake one then
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm wrkn on it dear lolololololol. I just don't know about them yet hahahehhehe. Got a glass cage OMG you dog Tom lol. Thankin bout it ,I'll let my Southern Charms take over. OMG I am so BADDDddd. Any body want to bet hahahehehaha. Dang I stink Love yall hahahahahaha. 2-morrow --nah I got to let her take the bait! so bad tom proud of me lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 pm

Wern't that cool kiddo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey for real what ya know bout them cuties!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 pm

well depends on what kind you get heres a site with frog care sheets and info on diff types of them http://allaboutfrogs.org/info/species/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady   A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bunch of reptile pictures from the crazy snake lady
Page 1 of 1