TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Empty
PostSubject: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:09 pm

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts with out seeds of corse
They all say YUMMIE to fresh pumkin Guts lol
i had just carved my pumkin so did fox and every year at this time the turtles get the guts from the pumkin Raw they love it NO seeds of corse i take those all out but they just love pumpkin and you can tell some are piggies with it

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0817

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0815

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0816

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0814

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0813

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0812

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0811

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Img_0810
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:01 pm

Aw!! How cute!!! What little piggies!LOL
That is just priceless!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:03 pm

i wasnt fast anuff to catch the others lol but at least i snaped pics of the slow pokes hahaha and they was to funny out there some had it all over them like they took a bath in it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:50 pm

today they have all desided befor i take away there bowels that they should have a party by tossing there food from one end of the cage to the next so what a mess i have to clean up lol
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:53 pm

Maybe they had a food fight...LOL.

Pumpkin is a great food for turtles and tortoises! It's full of minerals and vitamins...particularly vitamin A, which is so important to our shelled buddies. Some people also claim that it has anti-parasitic qualities.

Loved the pics! That last fellow looks especially pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:58 pm

thats smiley the little boxie who lives with the wood turtle named grewsome
smiley was so happy to get some he loves the stuff he sat at that dish half the night working on that plate of pumpkin
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:37 pm

I remember seeing pics of Smiley before! You certainly named him right. What an adorable little face!

That first little girl Boxie is a cutie, too, with the pumpkin on her head!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:43 pm

thanks fox named him he was this little deformed rock when fox brought him home hes come along way sense we have had him hes changed so much colors and whats even funnyer is not that hes deformed but becouse he is he can sit up with his legs out like a baby would its so funny when he does it becouse he just sits there like here i am hes the only boxie i have that can sit up like that on his butt and have his back legs out and his front up in the air its hard to explain becouse its not like standing up hes sitting down with his butt flush to the ground if i catch him doing it again ill try to get a pic
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:51 pm

LOL...I'd love to see that!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 pm

when i catch him doing it again ill try to get a pic of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts   Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumkin Faces this is what happens when they get fresh pumkin guts
Page 1 of 1