TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

warning Drivers this could happen to you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

warning Drivers this could happen to you Empty
PostSubject: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

warning Drivers this could happen to you A0000010
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

LMBO! I see them all the time, driving and blabbering. What did we ever do when we actually had to wait until we got to where we were going before we called somebody?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 am

um not sure i think they drove really fast and went to pay phones? i dont like using cell phones while driving never have wont use one unless i pull over on the side of the road they are just to dangerouse to be goofying off blabbing while driving ive seen so many wrecks becouse of them its not even funny i think if you have to blabb drama that bad dont drive stay home and off the roads i get sick of it they are illegal to talk while driving but the cops do nothing not a thing but watch them drive by doing over the speed limit or way under causing trafic problems
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm

I saw a dude text messg the other day. So far I have used 16 minutes on my cell lol, I had it for 3 mths now. What a sad butt I am. :wavez: Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:32 pm

i dont think people relize the danger while driving and using a cell phone they get wraped up in the call and they dont pay attion to the speed limit and end up driving to fast or to slow and cause problems for others ive seen some swerve off the road many times not looking where there going becouse there on a cell phone
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:08 am

Unfortunately, this bad habit is especially prevalent among young people who don't have a lot of driving experience. They really should be focusing their attention on the road, because operating a motor vehicle isn't like a video game...If you crash, you can't just start the game over.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:52 am

i agree ive seen alot of them playing around on the phone or just goofing off with there friends in the car and they think its all a big joke in there mind til it happens to them and they cant start over and take it all back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: warning Drivers this could happen to you   warning Drivers this could happen to you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

warning Drivers this could happen to you
Page 1 of 1