TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Wow I spent the weekend in the Keys.When we got home we learned of the Big Storm that hit the Mid alantic states like Ohio W.va Maryland Va. etc. Dand that was bad. But a tree sort of fell on her carage or something.Poked a hole in the roof. All their Power is out and she lost all her fridge food etc.She still has her cell phones but then its hard to charge it in your car or whatever they have to do.Guess she and Wayne wont have electric crap for maybe another w eek. Any way Im sendin her and wayne some small bird food cause she is out. Also Im sending some "Star Fruit " from my tree for Purrlyn and Melodie are sending her $100.00 to help her get by. God Blessis the ones that can. Hang in there Sherry!! Oh yeah her comp is out cause no Spark hahah not so haha flower
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Oh crap. Melodie said it sounded like I was standin on the corner and asking for help. I just did the Hurricane crad and stuff. I know how much peeps likethe help and need it. So now thing . Just thought yall could be concerned . I am. Tks yall
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Oh no... Thats horrible!!
I'm gonna take a look at what we got and see if we can help, too.
Prayers going up that they can get the power back on quickly.
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Ouch, not good at all. She's in our prayers definately. I'm glad she was away and not caught in that, who knows what might have happened if it was that bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 am

Just got a FB pm from Sherry. She says it looks to be another 2-3 weeks before they get power AND water back on.
They are doing alright with bottled water. Her biggest concern is the animals. They are in need of dry goods for the birds and turtles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm

I know.I am waiting till tomorrow to send her a box in the mail.Got small seed etc for the smaller birds of hers and some Mccaw food for purrlyn and star fruit from my tree. Sending some $ just to help her get by.I've seen pics on TV but she lives up in the moutains, muchmore rural and more than likely to get Power till the last.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Well I talked to Sherry today and all was the same. But then I got a Voice mail and I think she said her electric was on. Dont know for sure My cell phone is stupid. But I will call her tomorrow and see.Any whos sherry help is on the way .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 7:07 pm

i have power and water now thank god i dont know how much longer i could have went with out it i have heat exotion from it being so hot ive been sick all day but i wanted to let everyone know i am back for the moment unless we get hit with another bad storm
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm   Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sherry's House got Messed up with The Storm
Page 1 of 1