TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

I just got two dragoons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I just got two dragoons Empty
PostSubject: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Right now my photo bucket won't let me post pics.Now 'K' you know lizards scare me!!But my friend Micheal has some Bearded Dragons. And two are breeding,laying eggs.She has laid 4 clutches of eggs. Three clutches didnt make it in the incubater. The eggs dried up. So he cut the dead? eggs to see if they had babies. Out of about thirty eggs two had baby dragons in there that were still (hatched). But he has 24 eggs that he is incubating properlly and seem to be ready to hatch.Well he talked me into buying two Red Dragon babies. they are 3 weeks old .Real pretty . I am trying to get them to eat their green etc. and 1/2 inch crickete and small meal worms. They are drinking water real good they started by drinking small water drops on the glass. Now after a week they dring when I soak them in water(twice a day).If I had youe e-mail addy I could send you some pics. I also have gottena baby Eastern Hermans tort that is 5 weeks old. Micheal mhatched them and gave me the first baby and then 3 days ago our eastern boxies out side gave me a baby eastern box baby.Wow I got two zards that dont scare me for some reason. b6
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:38 pm

You've come a long way with your scoliodentosaurophobia, Tom! (It's a real word, meaning "fear of lizards.") I've watched dozens of videos of Beardies on youtube and think they're adorable. It's very impressive that you've been able to conquer your fears and embrace those wonderful critters.

Congrats also on your new little Hermann's tortoise and the boxie baby. The population's growin' at your place!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 am

Dang thats a mighty Big word. Now I gotta look it up. I actually have a good time handling the little devils. One is getting much bigger than the other but they are both growing. I think I'm hooked on the dudes. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jon

Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 am

like i said bout my beardies, if you dont have 1, you should. Congrats and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Well I had two 'red' babie beardies. Un fortunately my littlest one died.I dont know if its true but the dude that breed them told me that some times a smaller one in an enclosure will give up and die if it thinks the larger one needs to eat instead of hin-her. Some thing like survival of the fittese?!. So I got another one more the same size and they are getting along great and are growing fast.My friend also has breed 3 clutches of babie beardies. I now have four of his babies. And my two larger ones. My friend wants to know if I wanted to help him sewt up a breeding thing useing my Beardies to keep the gene pool greater. He has three females and five males but wants to exchange females or males in the future to make the bearded babies have a larger gene pool. My wife said I could if I build a large enough area to house a bunch of babies and to have areas for the parents to breed properly. Micheal my fiend had four incubaters that are incubating three clutches of them and one clutch of 5 Hermans Torts. I should have my Photo bucket issues resolved so pics should follow. Never thought I would like Lizardies but these critters are so cool they sit in your lap and just wait for a hand treat to snack on(Super wormes and freshly calcium dusted crickets) Im hooked lol. b6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Just a note we have sold 20 babies to a pet store for $20.00 each. Very colorful leather back beardeds They are being sold for $85.00 at the store right now and have sold over half of the babies in one week. looks like a business that I never intended to get into but its cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just got two dragoons   I just got two dragoons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just got two dragoons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe :: Reptile/Invert Talk and care sheets :: Reptile Talk-
Jump to: