TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
so Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
so Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
so Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
so Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
so Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
so Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
so Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
so Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
so Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
so Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
so Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
so Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
so Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
so Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
so Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
so Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
so Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
so Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
so Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
so Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
so Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
so Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
so Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
so Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
so Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

so

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

so Empty
PostSubject: so   so Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 pm

so it seems its that time of year everyones buisy and things are abit slow around here i figured i would just do an update on every thing going on in my life things have ben crazy baby birds growing and turtles starting to poke there heads out of the dirt for a look around and turtle love is in the air , and not to much else going on with me other then been really buisy with birdies and turtles so theres my big update lol how about everyone else
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Anonymous

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 am

Well here goes. I had my sirgery in November.It turned out to be a heck of a bigger deal than I ever thought.My Dr told me I could drive again in February. Then took my driving away Last week. Seems I cant turn my head enought yet to drive.And my left arm and hand aren't working quite as expaected yet. But I live!!!The turtles are all in the love making mood. I got tooooo many boys and not enought girls, the girls are getting worn out lol. My Maltese is going to be neutered next week.He thinks he is king of the house.The torts are getting bigger. The parrots are doing what birds do hahahaha.Its full time Summer now in So. Fla.We wont see temps below 75 for the rest of the year, highs are allready closing in on 90. No rain ,'stupid sunshine!' The government still sucks. So I guess thats it same old same old. next b6
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 am

Oh where to start...
My worthless, jobless, alcoholic, verbally abusive, disrespectful, lazy, POS brother refuses to move out, which is causing MAJOR riffs in the whole family dynamics around here.
I'm still trying to find work and take care of my disabled mother and find good homes for some of our "geriatric" boas.
But! On a good note: I was contacted by Greenpeace and asked to submit some eco articles. If I can get published once, it'll give me an "in" with further submissions.
My daughter moved into her own place today, so experiencing a bit of separation anxiety. But I'm hoping this will give her the boost of independence she's been craving.
LOTS of big changes. Feels like I need a seat belt or at the very least, a 50 cal. to stand my ground.
I'm aging horribly and having alot of MS relapses, but hopefully, either things will change or the Apocalypse will happen soon. Either way, this whirlwind has GOT to stop soon.
I miss you guys! =(
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I haven't been on the forums lately. Tom e-mailed me a very nice birthday message, and I promised I'd check in here more often.

My dad passed away, so now I'm officially alone in the world except for my pets. That's what comes from being an only child, divorced with no children. No human ones anyway, LOL. I finally got Dad's house cleared out and sold, which is a big load off my shoulders.

I still have all my turtles, my previous 10 plus a female Russian tortoise who I adopted and is cohabiting happily with my male Russian. And a couple of weeks ago I took in a young female cockatiel from someone who no longer wanted her. So I'm now a member of the "bird bunch" here.

Nothing else is happening in my boring life. Looking forward to summer when I can walk the turtles and plant flowers. Nice to chat with everyone here again!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:29 pm

its good to see you again and i hope you post pics of the cockatiel and of corse the turt kids we have missed ya here
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 am

See there SWherry, we got another 'Bird Brain' in the bunch..Cool!! b6
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

Registration date : 2009-06-11

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:46 pm

I've been frantically busy with lots going on in my life. Family has gotten busy, with some camping things and helping with the education of the kids. Kinda hard to explain really.
On another note, my Yamia sp. koh samui double clutched. One mating....two eggsacks
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com
Anonymous

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Is that rare or does it happen often? Trantulas really intrigue me for som reason.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Ginger I always thought you were a bird brain,lololomy. So how old is she !? Whats her name. I'll have to tell yall about Newman! Another time but birds are like dinosaures, and so are turtles. If you really check into it it is cool.Being retired gives me so much time to just check stuff out.So any way we need pictures MUHAHAHaaaaaaaaa! Still have a bit -o-humor hahaha.Glad to hear from you. b6
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Serpentwoman wrote:
Oh where to start...
My worthless, jobless, alcoholic, verbally abusive, disrespectful, lazy, POS brother refuses to move out, which is causing MAJOR riffs in the whole family dynamics around here.
I'm still trying to find work and take care of my disabled mother and find good homes for some of our "geriatric" boas.
But! On a good note: I was contacted by Greenpeace and asked to submit some eco articles. If I can get published once, it'll give me an "in" with further submissions.
My daughter moved into her own place today, so experiencing a bit of separation anxiety. But I'm hoping this will give her the boost of independence she's been craving.
LOTS of big changes. Feels like I need a seat belt or at the very least, a 50 cal. to stand my ground.
I'm aging horribly and having alot of MS relapses, but hopefully, either things will change or the Apocalypse will happen soon. Either way, this whirlwind has GOT to stop soon.
I miss you guys! =(

sounds like you been on a ruff road for sure hopefully things get better for you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:33 am

.50 cal., Good choice 'K'. Now is that the old .50 cal. BMG(Browning) Great gun. The .50 cal.M2 Also a great machine belt fed gun. Or perhaps the .50 cal.M107 LRSR Sniper Rifle? any way you go .50 cal is a sure winner OMG he sure does love guns hahahahahaha. Hang in there girl the world will wait for you to catch up. Good Luck. Wink
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

Registration date : 2009-06-11

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Some species can double clutch, but most can't. Usually, one mating, one eggsack if you're lucky spid1
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com
Sponsored content

so Empty
PostSubject: Re: so   so Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe :: Tribe Comic Fun Zone and General Chat Are and Video section and Tribe classfieds :: General Chat area-
Jump to: