TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

pics of the snapper kids befor release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Empty
PostSubject: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 pm

they was released into the big pond on our other property

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Pictur80

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Pictur81

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Pictur82

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Pictur83

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Pictur84

pics of the snapper kids befor release  Pictur85
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 pm

OMG they is big
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:55 pm

yup they is
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

I can haz snapperz!
Awesome release, those get to be a decent size, don't they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 am

they can get huge the females get alot bigger then the males they had one at the zoo that was about a thousand pounds she was one of the oldest ally snappers in captivaty last i seen of her was back in 2005 . i can honestly say pork bone has gotten huge last year when i seen her she was bigger then i could handle she was the size of a small car tire my mouth droped when she come up im going to have to try to get pics of her this year if i can she rarely comes up so its going to be hard
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 am

Thats a cool pond they get to live in. Cant wait to see Pork-Bone. b6
Back to top Go down
turtlefanatic

turtlefanatic

Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Wow, they've really grown! I remember when you first got them, how small they were. Looks like they've held on to that snapper attitude! I'm sure they'll be really happy in the big pond with all that room.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:24 pm

they seem to be happy over there the pond is filled full of fish and frogs and porkbones in there as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of the snapper kids befor release    pics of the snapper kids befor release  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics of the snapper kids befor release
Page 1 of 1