TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Empty
PostSubject: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 pm

It was the next to last weekend before my surgery so I thought We'd go to an air show never know I might not be able to look up after lol . The first pics is of the airforces newest Big hauler . It can take off in 500 ft and land and come to a complete stop in a foot ball field! Dang sure was impressove[img]We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead001
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead002
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead003
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead004
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead005
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead006
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead007
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead008
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead009
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead010
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead011
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead012
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead013
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead014
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead015
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead017
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead018
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead019
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead020
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead021
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead022[/img]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:42 pm

And The Blue Angles were there[img]We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead040
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead043
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead044
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead045
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead064[/img]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 pm

and planes diving thru each other , and if you look you will see that these fast as heck jets are actually pretty small as far as piolt room goes[imgWe went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead066
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead067
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead078
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead079
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead080
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead081
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead082
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead083
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead084
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead085
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead086
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead087
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead088
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead089
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead090][/img]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:51 pm

[imgWe went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead097
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead101
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead105
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead106
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead110
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead111][/img]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:56 pm

And this AM I took another batch of my turtles eating and sunningg ot the turtle resort and Spa.[imgWe went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead167-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead168-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead169-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead170-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead171-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead172-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead173-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead174-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead175-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead176-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead177-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead178-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead179-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead180-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead181-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead182-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead183-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead184-1
We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Homestead185-1][/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:45 pm

wow looks like you both had lots of fun
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
spider ninja
spider ninja

Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:18 pm

I miss all the good stuff
Awesome pics. I have a friend who refuels AF planes, and he says the F-16 is like a dart, throw it and hope it doesn't crash. He's kinda a drama queen at times though. I have a lot of respect for the F-15, awesome reputation under fire with the Israeli airforce. I think rather than phazing it out, they should give that bird a serious upgrade and keep it in the ranks, but what do I know, I was Army lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 pm

We have so many Birds nowin service. They had the new F18Super Hornet An upgrade from the original and it was the best in show.The Blue Angels were flying the Super Hornet and they are by far the best in our service.Kinda beats the Fighting falcon the F15. Then there is the F22 Raptor. and the joint strike force I forgot the # but nothing could touch the Super Hornet.And as you say they are like Big powerful Darts.Rockets with a rudder lol. I love Planes. b6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:09 pm

It's the trhust Vectoring That makes the new jets so awsome and you cant fly if your computer quits .
Back to top Go down
Jon

Registration date : 2010-11-10

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:17 pm

and if the software is done by windows, your bound to have a bad day.
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

The deal with the F-22 is partly the thrust vectoring, but it also has stealth characteristics that work for radar in front of it, not behind it, plus its super cruising speed. I agree with you definately on that if the computer goes down, you're screwed. That F-18 Super Hornet is an awesome plane, and it relies a lot on the pilot, which is the best thing you can rely on in my humble opinion. I really think that the F-22 is an idea by the higher ups to outdo the Russians in the public's eye. When they came out with the SU-27 and Mig 29, they came up with something that was equal to our planes, to an extent. So we went with geek technology and said, look at what we have! Honestly though, I'm not sure that the F-22 really is all that we hear it is. Just gadgets and gimmicks.
I'm not all that familiar with what the F-18 Super Hornet can do, I'm familiar with the older one. What's so cool about the Super Hornet?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:45 pm

The Super Hornet has the same nose as the hornet but the air frame is larger to accomdate five more fuel tanks or hard points for three more missle connects.Has the newest radar system that alloes air to air combate and aiur to ground combate at the same time . Greater wing area and largerleading edge area for higher angle of attack, able to fly slower Square intakes instead of ovel alows more forced intake with less drag.40% higher resolution on the heads up display. Greater imaging of maps and further distance monetoring of enemy targets even beyond its own missles. Larger twin engines that use fuel at 30% less rate than previous F18's . a "Buddy refuel capable set of tanks , alows Super Hornet to refuel other hornets in flight.Althought it is not like the F22 Raptor as far as stealth is concerned all external fuel ports are enclosed, serrated wing edges for raday deflection Only slightly more visible than F22 radar provile. Ability to return to carrier with carry back armente,unused missles etc. Newest ceneral electronic engines, and so much more
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Now that is interesting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:37 am

Ido love my Military Airplanes. cheers Glad we went cause today is the big surgery day on my neck and I doubt I will ever be able to enjoy an air show again. ya know fuseing 5 verts in my neck today. Laters yall.
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Ouch. Hope it works out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

welp he is still in surgery no word yet is to how things are going so im just sitting and waiting now and so is melodie so as soon as she hears something she will call me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:06 am

tom is out of surgery and he is ok just in alot of pain
Back to top Go down
spider ninja
spider ninja

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Pain sucks, but at least he's out and has his health
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base   We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We went to an Airshow Homestead air force base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe :: Tribe Comic Fun Zone and General Chat Are and Video section and Tribe classfieds :: General Chat area-
Jump to: