TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TurtleTribe-ParrotTribe

A place to learn and talk about your pet

HomeTurtleTribe.netLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Turtle Tribe Iron ons for sale
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:56 pm by Admin

» turtle tribe hand bags
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:55 pm by Admin

» cinnabunn hass passed away
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm by Admin

» why parrots shouldnt eat meat....
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:28 pm by Admin

» worm snakes out side in my worm bed
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm by Admin

» Tortsy the watch turtle
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm by Admin

» Cobalt Blue
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:02 pm by Admin

» Questions answered about What is it like owning a large parrot
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:36 pm by Admin

» Jail brake
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:52 am by Admin

» Avicularia avicularia, pet trade
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm by spider ninja

» Arabian camel spider
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am by eggman

» YAY purrlyns comming for a visit next month
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm by Admin

» Dragons
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:01 am by Admin

» Just my babies.
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:04 pm by eggman

» New Babies
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:01 am by eggman

» tiny baby box turtlle asleep in food dish
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 pm by Admin

» worm snakes
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:48 pm by Admin

» bailey in his hat
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:31 pm by Admin

» Scratch Scratch Scratch
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 pm by Admin

» Photo bucket changes
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:14 pm by Admin

» notin
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:33 pm by eggman

» rescued box turtle takes over back seat
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm by Admin

» I did I did get it after all Im sort of slow
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm by Admin

» Hey wait I might be onto somethin
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm by eggman

» Extinct Reptile Eunotosaurus Reveals How Turtles Got Their Shells
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 298 on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:20 am
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

Registration date : 2008-08-07

New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Empty
PostSubject: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Diego, Male Dumerils
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics026
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics028

Jezebel, Female Dumerils
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics032
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics033

Now on to the RTBs

Sylvia
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics072
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics073

Eve
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics077
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics083

Loki and his sexy, sexy belly
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics085
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics086
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics089

Eden, Amarali x Pastel Columbian
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics091
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics092
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics093
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics095

And the Babies:

The little hypo girl is still tiny, but healthy as she can be and just stunning!
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics098
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics102

And we were told her sister is a reduced, but she look like a regular 'ole RTB to me. Shes still a cutie, though, and has her mama's sweet personality (as well as potential size!)
Check out that sexy tail!
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics106
New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics UpdatedReptilePics105
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:33 pm

they have some really cool markings most ive seen have kinda dull marks
Back to top Go down
https://turtletribe.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

O Jesus! 'K' . I love redtail boas Wish my wife would let me have another. She might some day but I ain;t hangin by my thumbs waiting. lolYou know for a dude that is scred of Zards snakes are cool. My wife thinks I'm a dummie.I do love snakes thou. Yall got a couple of real cuties.. I'm gonna post some pics of my torts so you can see how much they have grown.We got to get this site more active so I'm sure with you back and pics of turts snakes and birdies we can start this site up again!!!
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 pm

You bet! I need to pull a whole bunch of pics from my camera and get 'em posted. Even got some pics of our sweet little turtle girl!

Boy, ya'll were right. Boxies have the neatest little personalities!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 pm

and wheres the turtle pics k we ben waiting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Yeah we want turtle pix'z
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm

I actually rehome her a couple weeks ago. With all the drama going on around here, I was worried she wasn't getting the attention she deserved, so she went to live with a really nice dad and his two kids that have a large sulcata that the dad has had for 20 years.
I also rehomed a gecko and 3 boas.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am

aaaww wheres mr stinky boy you still got him ?
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Oh yes. Spoiled rotten from being handfed babyfood every morning, lately. He went on a hunger strike for a while and made me worry, so now he's come to expect his breakfast hand served. Little brat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 pm

thats to funny what a spoiled brat
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 pm

He really is!
He and Rocko, though, they keep me smiling right now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm

well animals have away of maken us smile when we are sad or down they feel our moods and emotions so they understand when we need a lift to perk us up Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

And about the time you ain't looking a big red bird climbs out of his cage and helps himself to your breakfast, He did it again lol. b6
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

Oh no! LOL
That sounds like it would be... irritatingly cute. Like when Rocko would crawl up in my lap to help himself to my chicken nuggets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 am

See, them critters are cute and irrating and cute and for sure help your mental properties, and did I mention cute? b6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 am

Oh yeah'K' do you still have your trantulas?
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

Yup! Been trying to sell them for the last month (since we got NOTHING here in this God-forsaken state) but no one has been interested.

I'm heartbroken, though. I checked on my last little A.versi last night and she was gone. Sad
She was really tiny and wouldn't eat well for me. I knew it was coming, but it still sucks. I really liked that little girl. Not many things I would squish crickets for, but I did for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Carolinas are cool, you just happen to be in 'The Red Neck Zone'.
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 1:43 pm

You're not kidding... I hate it here. The only thing I have left are these animals and now thats being threatened. This was the biggest mistake I've ever made.
I just want to go home.
I keep praying for God to show my family some mercy, but he doesn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:11 pm

It seems to me that alot of people that move from Florida end up regretting it.Florida has its drawbacks but for the most part people leave you alone.And the rules are lestricted ,at least for now.Maybe yall should look at returning to Florida. Not nessesarily the same city but Florida. My biggest gripe about Florida is there is way too much sunshine. Funnie I know but I like rain . And So. Fla is just too hot too much of the time.Ft.Lauderdale has a cool ocean breeze so it never gets to 100 but the dang constant sunshine and forever humidity sucks. But then I like the idea of havingg mountains near by. We ain't got those.lol. spid1
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:02 pm

The only other state we've been able to make it in was WA. Spent 10 years there. We came back to FL because my dad was dying. This will be twice we've moved away since Dad died and twice it didn't work.
We just wanted to be close to our grandsons. My oldest son, Josh, moved here a couple years ago. He and I have always been close so we decided when our youngest, EJ, graduated, we would move here to be with him and his family. Its been a snowballing disaster ever since.
I miss my family in FL. I miss my mother the most. Shes my best friend and I wanted to be the one to take care of her. I had planned to get up here, get working, get a cute little place, then send for mom so she could come here to enjoy the seasonal changes that FL lacks and help spoil the grandsons.
Now I can't even take care of myself. We haven't been able to find work for the last 5 months and the HOA is breathing down my neck to get rid of all my animals. Not because they're wandering loose in the neighborhood. Not because they smell or people are coming over saying, "Hey, would you might keeping your snakes quiet." Just because I have them. If I had the money, I'd have a truck loaded and be out of this God forsaken state by nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 pm

just hang in there im sure something good will come along
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Hang in there!!
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm hangin'... Nothing else I can do. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Pooh will work out, Ask 'The spirits" You know they will be there for you! Arent they always?Great spirit has plans for all his creatures even if you don't think so.Trust I do.Good thoughts to you 'K'.
Back to top Go down
Serpentwoman
Serpentwoman

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Thank you, Tom. I know we can pull through this and Spirit has a plan. But boy the getting there leaves alot to be desired, you know?
Just gotta pull outta this funk.
Started playing this song and its helping:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_WntssQI1A

I don't know the why. I just need to accept the dance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:24 am

Great Spirit has taught me a tough journey is even more appreciated by the fact of compleation. Spirit will not give a journey one cannot endure. Peace my sister, journey hard for the reward is great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics   New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dumerils and Red Tail Boa pics
Page 1 of 1